Reducing exhaust gas and particle emissions from the municipal heating plant of Łobeska Energetyka Cieplna
Company: Szczecińska Energetyka Cieplna
Implementation time frame: January 2008 - December 2010
Project total value: PLN 6,4 MM
Value of subsidy: PLN 1,42 MM
Source of funding: European Regional Development Fund, Infrastructure and Environment Operational Programme, measure IV.5. Support for enterprises in the area of air protection
- Reduce emission of pollutants into the environment
- Increase security and reliability of heat supply in the area served by the plant.
- Reduce emissions into the atmosphere
- Increase heat production efficiency by implementing solutions based on the latest technology.
- Built a new boiler and a high-efficiency dust collection system
- Upgraded the existing boiler
- Built new electrical systems.