Regulation of cookies at SEC website
- The content of www.sec.com.pl is made available so cookies are used, that is information stored by the servers on the user’s final device that the servers can read out every time the final device connects itself. Other technologies with the same or similar functions like cookies can be used as well. In the document, information on cookies can also be applied to other similar technologies used on our websites. Cookies are information data, especially text files, stored on the final device of the user of the website www.sec.com.pl. Cookies usually contain the name of the their website domain, the time of storage on the final device and a unique number.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
adjusting the content of the website to the preferences of the user and optimizing the use of webpages; these files allow to recognise the device of the website user and display the webpage accordingly, adjusted to their individual needs; to create statistics which help understand how website users use it, which improves their structure and content; to maintain the session of the website user (after logging-in), so that the user does not need to enter the login and password at each web page; to provide advertising content adjusted to their interests.
- Under www.sec.com.pl, the following cookies can be used:
“necessary” cookies which allow to use services available on the website, such as authorizing cookies used for services requiring authentication on the website, cookies providing security, e.g. used to detect authentication fraud on the website, cookies which make it possible to collect information about the way webpages of the website are used; “functional” cookies which “remember” specific settings and allow personalisation of the user’s interface, e.g. with regard to a given language or region that they come from, font size, website appearance, etc.; “advertising” cookies, which make it possible to deliver to the users advertising content in accordance with their interests.
- Very often software for browsing through websites (browser) by default makes it possible to store cookies on the final device of the user. Service users can change their cookies settings at any time. These settings can be changed so that an automatic cookies service is blocked in the browser settings or to inform about every case of cookies stored on the user’s device. Detailed information about the cookies is available in software settings (web browser). If no changes in cookies settings are made, they will be stored on the final device of the user, and we will have access to this information.
- Cookies can be stored on the final device of the www.sec.com.pl user and next used by advertisers, scientific companies and multimedia application suppliers that work with the service.